Furnace Cleaning Company in Calgary, Alberta, Western Canadian Furnace Company has been providing Calgarians with HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning) services since 1993. We specialize in solutions for residential HVAC and Indoor Air Quality matters.
While we are known for our Furnace and Duct Cleaning services in Calgary, 75% of our products and services expand beyond the initial furnace cleaning, and are designed to help optimize the safety and overall health of homes. We believe in not only delivering the highest level of professionalism and quality workmanship, but also taking that extra step to give our clients the tools and information needed to successfully restore and maintain healthy indoor air quality.
Our goal is to continue supporting and empowering the decisions our clients make about their home environment, while offering high-quality, cost-effective and innovative HVAC products, services and information.
What should you know about our company:
- We’ve dedicated our business to helping you understand the value of an efficient HVAC system and the importance of Indoor Air Quality
- Our technicians receive on-going training that is constantly evolving with the new procedures and techniques that surface in the HVAC industry. They are licensed, bonded and insured
- We offer you the most innovative HVAC and Indoor Air Quality products, as well as a growing selection of environmentally safe products
- We are dedicated to our client’s service – before, during and after every cleaning
- We guarantee honest pricing – no sales gimmicks, no hidden costs. We offer an easy and quick way to get an accurate price at no obligation through our Online Quote form, or by calling us at 403-531-6181
- We have been credible members of BBB since 1993, and have been holding a firm A+ rating.
- We stand by our products and services and we guarantee every job 100%. This means you hire our company without any risk to you
Our mission is to continue being the leading go-to people for Indoor Air Quality and HVAC resources and service solutions, and to help you manage the health and safety of your home.
What This Means to You…
It means you can expect to deal with a team who takes the time to listen, understand and deliver. A team who can offer the quality services, resources and information you need to manage the health and safety of your home. It also means that you can count on us to create a positive, hassle-free experience for you and your family.